Partner Relations Director M/F
Part of Médiamétrie, Glance is the one-stop shop service providing audience data from around 100 territories spread over the different continents of the world.
This activity is based on partnerships with research institutes and organisations that carry out audience measurement in each of the countries in question.
You will work with Glance’s Head of Research and Partnerships and in contact with the Glance department teams. You will be responsible for the following tasks
- Partner relationship management: ensure the quality of Glance's relationships with partners/data providers and manage contractual discussions with them;
- Development and prospecting: increase Glance's footprint in terms of access to TV and digital data by extending existing partnerships and prospecting for new potential partners;
- Negotiation of financial terms of access to data, both in the context of ad hoc requests and framework contracts;
- Communicating and promoting internally to Glance teams about contracted data to maximise its inclusion in the Glance service offering.
This position requires: a good understanding of the client and partner ecosystem in which Glance operates, the ability to interact with the sales team and/or the research team to assess the current and more prospective needs of clients, a good understanding of the indicators and characteristics specific to TV and video audience research, interpersonal skills to consolidate and develop links with partners, team spirit and responsiveness to quickly assist the sales and research teams in the context of requests they need to send to partners.
- 10 years experience in the media data ecosystem (research institute, advertising agency, media agency...)
- Ability to negotiate and maintain an ongoing relationship with external companies
- Rigorous, good interpersonal skills and analytical skills.
- Ability to adapt to very different international cultures
- Excellent oral and written English skills